Saturday, 30 April 2011

girls shorts

The term "boxer shorts" was an American coinage for a particular kind of men's underwear, and is now common in Britain. However, boxer shorts are often referred to as "boxers" or "boxer briefs" in the USA. The word "pants" refers to outerwear (= trousers) in American usage (except when modified into "underpants") but when used unqualified in British English usually means underwear.


Post a Comment

fashion and style

Beauty - Forum Top Sites